Level 3 VTCT Diploma in Hair and Media Make-up
This industry focused professional part time make-up course covers all aspects of makeup and has been designed for aspiring makeup artists who wish to gain the skills and confidence to pursue a career in the industry. Suitable for the beginner with additional bridging lessons provided.
Accredited by VTCT on completion you will be fully qualified in make up artistry and session hair and able to pursue a rewarding career in hair or make-up artistry.
You will be taught the theory and practical elements of make-up artistry building up a portfolio of make-up work during the course.
You will also participate in two studio photoshoot with a professional photographer allowing you to put in to practise the skills you have learnt. There will also be opportunities for hands on work experience.
The course includes:
- Skincare, hygiene and preparation
- Foundation Matching
- Eye Shapes
- Corrective/ Camouflage makeup
- Corrective colour theory
- Natural Beauty makeup
- Evening Make-Up (Smokey Eyes)
- Bridal hair and makeup
- Trends in fashion and beauty
- Decades in makeup: 1920s/50s/60s
- Editorial hair and makeup
- Basic Hair Skills inc Blowdry, Setting, Updos
- Drag Make-Up
- Blocking out eyebrows and facial adornment
- Airbrush HD make-up for TV, Film,
- Character Make-Up
- Special Effects inc casualtiy /zombie make-up
- Introduction to body painting
Level : 3
Starts Thursday 29th September 2018 (every Thursday )
Make Up Brush Set
Make Up Starter Kit including MAC, Urban Decay, Illamasqua and other specially curated Ella Creative kit essentials
Hair Styling Kit- (blowdryer, brushes ,combs, clips)
Media make-up brush kit
Payment Plan available (deposit £750 then instalments of £300 monthly)