Being one of the most sought-after makeup artists in the world, Lisa Eldridge have painted the faces of A-list celebrities. Who knew that discovering her mother’s makeup when she was a child was what it took to spark her passion for makeup to later on having it as a career.
Here are 5 interesting facts about Lisa Eldrige:
1. Lisa is a make-up artist, creative director, and author.
2. She was raised in New Zealand and Liverpool, England.
3. Before she enrolled at Complexions for editorial makeup, she took a course in theatrical makeup because she couldn’t find a school for fashion makeup at the moment.
5. Her first big break was under Elle UK with Cindy Crawford and David Sims.
5. Lisa is now the Global Creative Director of Lancôme.
Lisa on social media (verified):